- How do I reserve exhibit space or become a sponsor?
Please contact Susie Jensen, Exhibit/Sponsorship Sales, at 513-304-1784 or email@example.com.
- What is the tradeshow facility’s address?
Music City Center
201 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Please click HERE for directions.
- The 2022 Schedule will be available soon.
- I will be driving to Music City Centre. Where should I park?
There are a several parking options surrounding the facility. Please click HERE for details regarding location, rates, and handicap accessible parking.
- After I unload, where should I park my empty trailer?
The closest option for trailer parking in the downtown Nashville area is at the Nissan Stadium. Please contact Stewart Parking Solutions at 615-463-2307 and submit the required application.
- How do I receive an Exhibitor Services Kit?
The online exhibitor service kit will be available approximately 90 days prior to The Docks Expo. Note: Each exhibiting company’s main contact will receive an automated email with user-specific login credentials from Heritage Exposition Services to access their account and place orders for furnishings, schedule shipping and additional services. If you are having trouble accessing your account, or have additional questions with regards to the event or ordering, please use the following contact information for Heritage. 1-800-360-4323
- How do I make my hotel reservation?
Please visit the Hotel & Explore tab on DocksExpo.com.
- How do I register booth staff or edit my online company profile?
Login details and instructions on how to access the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC) have been emailed to your primary booth contact. Please feel free to contact The Docks Expo Exhibitor/ Registration Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Where can I find an event logo to use, and how can I best market my booth?
Please contact Susie Jensen at 513-304-1784 or email@example.com for details on advertising and sponsorship opportunities available for The Docks Expo 2022. Packages can be customized to suit your company’s specific marketing goals!
- Where can I find the application form for the Marina of the Year awards and Young Leader awards?
Details and application forms for both awards can be found on the Marina Dock Age website. Applications will be due October 3, 2022.
- Click HERE for additional information on Nashville. For tradeshow information, please contact:
Jenn DeLuca, Tradeshow Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-296-1716