To ensure the safety of attendees, exhibitors, and speakers, The Docks Expo has been reimagined as a virtual education series running December 1-2, 2020.
The registration fee of $195 includes:
- Expert-led education sessions featuring live Q&A opportunities
- Product demos from some of the industry’s most respected suppliers
- On-demand access to all post-event recorded content
Who Should Attend The Docks Expo?
- Marina owners, managers and staff;
- Large private dock owners and operators of other waterfront facilities;
- Harbormasters and other key staff;
- Consultants, engineers and other professional service providers;
- Federal and state government agencies;
- Manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of marine products;
- Other professionals who rely on the marina industry for their business