To ensure the safety of The Docks Expo attendees, exhibitors and speakers, we’re reimagining the event as an online-only format.
Like everyone else this year, the staff at Marina Dock Age has had to make some changes due to COVID-19. We have made the difficult decision to transition The Docks Expo to a fully virtual event. This wasn’t easy for us because the annual convention in Nashville is our opportunity to meet face-to-face with the marine industry.
But for the health and safety of everyone who attends we feel this is the best option. We are confident that we can create an engaging and exciting virtual event with everything you have come to love about The Docks Expo. We will have more information about the event and educational seminars in the coming weeks.
The Docks Expo is produced by
Who Should Attend The Docks Expo?
- Marina owners, managers and staff;
- Large private dock owners and operators of other waterfront facilities;
- Harbormasters and other key staff;
- Consultants, engineers and other professional service providers;
- Federal and state government agencies;
- Manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of marine products;
- Other professionals who rely on the marina industry for their business