The Docks Expo is produced by
Lift Your Marina Operation to New Heights at #Docks2019 in Nashville
This annual trade show is designed to connect fresh and saltwater marina, boatyard, and private dock owners and operators with the latest training, products, and services. Event host, Marina Dock Age, is proud to return to Nashville for the fifth annual Docks Expo. Attendee registration includes everything – no add-on charges here. For one affordable price, you’ll have access to more than 100 exhibitors, 20+ expert-led education sessions, product demos, daily networking opportunities, and special events.
Take Care of Business
Find the answers, ideas, and expertise you need to improve your bottom line.
Connect with Top-Tier Customers
Get your brand in front of high-caliber marina pros with buying power.
Book Your Hotel
View accommodation deals for Docks attendees and exhibitors.
Who Should Attend?
- Marina owners, managers and staff;
- Large private dock owners and operators of other waterfront facilities;
- Harbormasters and other key staff;
- Consultants, engineers and other professional service providers;
- Federal and state government agencies;
- Manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of marine products;
- Other professionals who rely on the marina industry for their business
- Nashville’s central location.
- It’s easy to travel to. The Nashville International Airport operates 20 airlines with 585 flights arriving and departing daily.
- Live music at every turn. There’s a reason they call it Music City!
- Endless and unique shopping and dining options. Make sure to order hot chicken while you’re in town.
- Docks Expo attendees love Nashville too!