At the 2017 Docks Expo you will engage with marina specific exhibitors, enhance your professional development through education, network with colleagues, and much more!
Keep your on-the-water business running by:
- Staying up-to-date on regulatory issues
- Learning from top industry experts
- Meeting new contacts
- Finding products and services that can save you money
- Finding products and services that can increase sales
Who Should Attend?
- Marina Owners, Managers and Staff
- Large Private Dock Owners and Operators of other Waterfront Facilities
- Harbormasters and other key staff
- Consultants, Engineers and other Professional Service Providers
- Federal and State Government Agencies
- Manufacturers, Distributors and Suppliers of Marine Products
- Other professionals who rely on the marina industry for their business
More Info Coming Soon
The Docks Expo is being held in cooperation with The University of Wisconsin-Madison and its nationally respected Docks and Marinas course. See the latest products and services to improve your facility, take advantage of educational sessions and meet with industry experts during the education conference.
Registration for The Docks Expo 2017 will open August 2017! Attendees will have full access to the interactive and growing show floor, a full conference agenda, new product showcases and valuable networking opportunities.
Nashville’s Music City Center will showcase our growth and hold an anticipated 40% increase in exhibitors and attendees for 2017. Click here for the most up-to-date list as new and returning exhibitors reserve space.