The Docks Expo is produced by
All-Inclusive Attendee Registration covers 25 Education Sessions
Curated by the editors at Marina Dock Age magazine, 2019 Docks Expo programming is focused on top-tier technology and ideas.
Take Care of Business
Find the answers, ideas, and expertise you need to improve your bottom line.
Connect with Top-Tier Customers
Get your brand in front of high-caliber marina pros with buying power.
Book Your Hotel
View accommodation deals for Docks attendees and exhibitors.
Who Should Attend?
- Marina owners, managers and staff;
- Large private dock owners and operators of other waterfront facilities;
- Harbormasters and other key staff;
- Consultants, engineers and other professional service providers;
- Federal and state government agencies;
- Manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of marine products;
- Other professionals who rely on the marina industry for their business
Thank You to Our 2019 Sponsors!
- Nashville’s central location.
- It’s easy to travel to. The Nashville International Airport operates 20 airlines with 585 flights arriving and departing daily.
- Live music at every turn. There’s a reason they call it Music City!
- Endless and unique shopping and dining options. Make sure to order hot chicken while you’re in town.
- Docks Expo attendees love Nashville too!