1. How do I register for the event?
Registration for The Docks Expo will open soon. Please continue to check www.docksexpo.com for updates.
If your family plans to accompany you to Nashville, please click HERE for city information. Please note that for safety reasons, children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the exhibit hall floor at any time.
2. What is the tradeshow facility’s address?
Music City Center
201 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Please click HERE for directions.
3. The 2019 Schedule at a Glance will be available soon.
4. How do I make my hotel reservation?
Headquarter hotel reservations will open soon. Please continue to check www.docksexpo.com for updates on how to take advantage of Dock Expo’s special group rates.
5. I will be driving to Music City Center. Where should I park?
There are a several parking options surrounding the facility. Please click HERE for details regarding location, rates, and handicap accessible parking.
6. Where can I find the application form for the Marina of the Year awards?
Details and application forms can be found on the Marina Dock Age website. Applications will be due in early October 2019.
7. Click HERE for additional information on Nashville.
For tradeshow information, please contact:
Jenn DeLuca, Tradeshow Manager
email@example.com or 314-296-1716