Why Should You Attend? At the Docks Expo, you’ll find the answers, ideas, innovations, equipment, and expertise that will take your marina to the next level. But don’t take our word for it – watch the video below to hear from 2017 Expo attendees.
ROI is Everything
Docks Expo registration includes everything – no add-on charges here. For one affordable price, you’ll have access to more than 100 exhibitors, 24 expert-led education sessions, product demos, daily networking opportunities and special events.
Learn more about the Docks Expo 2018 and register at docksexpo.com. Don’t wait to sign up – early registration ends on November 16.
Take Care of Business
We know the marina season keeps you busy. That’s why we’ve created a one-stop-shop for you to get to work.
- Compare and price products in-person instead of spending hours conducting research and playing phone tag with vendors
- Watch live demos – we promise they’re better than YouTube product videos
- Make connections with fellow industry pros from near and far
Sharpen Your Skills
Gather new ideas by attending education sessions developed by the experts at Marina Dock Age.
- Select from topics ranging from safety protocols to DIY marketing to attract new customers
- All education sessions are in-depth and expert-led, and there’s an opportunity to attend 24 over three days
Kick It, Nashville Style
Centrally located and drivable for a large portion of the Midwest and Southeast, Nashville provides an exciting backdrop for the Docks Expo.
- Just steps from the Music City Center and The Westin Nashville, you’ll find endless dining and entertainment options
- Make sure to mark your calendars for the Expo’s exclusive kick-off party at the Wildhorse Saloon on Wednesday, December 5.